I’m looking for a professor who knows how to write and revise dissertation papers.
Development of the research prospectus is an iterative that lays the foundation for your dissertation. The research prospectus will also assist your dissertation chair in providing valuable feedback to guide you in your dissertation. This assignment is the next iteration of the research prospectus.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Locate and download the most recent version of the “Prospectus Template” in the DC Network (http://dc.gcu.edu). This document has helps and criteria information embedded to assist you in the completion of the prospectus.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to LopesWrite.
Complete a draft of the prospectus by first entering information from your 10 Key Strategic Points document into the prospectus template and then completing the additional sections of the template according to the helps and criteria presented in each section of the template. The draft should include revised information for the following sections of the prospectus:
- Background of the Problem
- Theoretical Foundations and Review of the Literature/Themes
- Problem Statement
- Research Question(s) and Phenomenon or Research Questions, Hypotheses, and Variables
- Significance of the Study
- Rationale for Methodology
Be sure to synthesize into the prospectus draft all feedback given by instructor on your previous draft.
Awesome job with this assignment. You picked out all of the components for the prospectus perfectly. There is an issue with alignment in your document as you state you will use a correlational design, but you indicate you will use an ANOVA which is used to determine differences among groups. The ANOVA was not correct. You will need to fix this. You also do not attempt to analyze multiple variables for the correlation unless you will be using a multiple linear regression.
Revise the previous paper reflecting instructor’s correction. Make sure to include the following:
1. A discussion of the benefits and drawbacks of each initiative program designed 2. As an educational leader, what new strategies will you implement to achieve these social goals? (Note: references for these strategies will support the theory of the strategies but not the strategies themselves since they will new and will not have been tried yet)
Revise chapter 1 proposal in accordance with instructor’s feedback
As you revise, pay special attention to the following areas: In slide 1, capitalize all important words in the title In slide 9, the beginning of the sentence must be capitalized Introduction: Include your problem/solution Include a hypothesis: If/then statement If this happens, then… *Include an analysis of what you found from the survey/observation results and what they mean. How does your data work in the context of your problem/solution? End with a conclusion: Summarize the problem Summarize the solutions
Revise the U 3 and 7 assignments below, integrate content from your U 5 assignment, and add 2–3 new pages according to the instructions below. Incorporate your original thinking into this assignment, which may include relevant discussion posts.
Include the following in your final paper:
- An illustration of the mission, internal and external stakeholder roles, fiscal support, curriculum and programs, and personnel in the community college.
- Include discussion of how the topic relates to the mission, finance, students, teaching and learning, governance, and/or administration of the community. This will be a revision of your U 3 assignment, additional readings, and insights gained to demonstrate your continued learning about the comprehensive community college.
- An overview of the topic, as related to the comprehensive community college and grounded in the literature. The paper should provide a description of the topic and a corresponding analysis of the impacts of the topic on the future of community college. This will be a revision of your U 7 assignment, additional readings, and insights gained about the comprehensive community college.
- A summary illuminating your final arguments and articulating a vision for the future based on your findings. Be sure to give consideration to the budget analysis completed in U5 and address any changes in allocations of funds necessary to support the vision you outline here.
- An accompanying executive summary of no more than two pages that is intended for the board of trustees and other public policy makers such as the county legislature; college leadership, including shared governance bodies; and senior leadership members, including the president.
Organize your paper as follows:
- Title page.
- Executive Summary.
- Table of Contents.
- Introduction and Purpose.
- Written communication: Use proper writing mechanics, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Written communication must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length of paper: Include 11–15 typed(combine and revise), double-spaced pages of content plus cover, executive summary, table of contents, and reference pages.
- List of references: Use a minimum of 15 scholarly references from peer-reviewed journals.
- APA format: Format paper according to current APA guidelines and adhere to APA style throughout.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Please revise and complete chapter 3 of proposal
REVISE PAPER TO FIX ERRORS
ERRORS ARE LISTED BELOW JUST MAKE CHANGES
I can see that you made an attempt to cite quotes throughout, but all verbatim quotes must be enclosed in quotation marks and all summaries (using all your own words) of other author’s ideas must include a citation.
1 This is basically a verbatim quote and is included in your paper without any citation. All verbatim quotes must be enclosed in quotation marks, otherwise it appears that you wrote it yourself. (Even if you summarize this process in all your own words, a citation is required, as you learned about this process from Suskie.) You wrote: It is a process that initially involves establishing clear and observable student learning goals, giving students sufficient opportunities for achiving the goals, gathering, analyzing and interpreting evidence that students meet the set goals and using the results to improve student learning. Original source: “1. Establish clear, observable expected goals for student learning. 2. Ensure that students have sufficient opportunities to achieve those goals. 3. Systematically gather, analyze, and interpret evidence of how well student learning meets those goals. 4. Use the resulting information to understand and improve student learning” (Suskie, 2018, p. 8).
2 You wrote: Assessment refers to the process of deciding what students are going to learn and ensuring they learn it.
Original Source: “Assessment is deciding what we want our students to learn and making sure they learn it” (Suskie, 2018, p. 8). There are several other areas that appear to be summaries of other authors’ work. Be sure to include citations for these. Also, be sure to include page numbers for all verbatim quotes. Before revising your paper, please review the Safe Assign report and identify all verbatim (or close to verbatim) quotes that need citations (including quotation marks).
revise my paper regarding to my professors comments