Climate change in Toronto
I need tutoring with this question: As an educational leader, you will be asked to evaluate a school’s climate and culture, as well as determine where they can be improved. For this task, you will reflect on your school’s climate and culture, and develop a critique, which provides a description of each area with corresponding strengths and potential weaknesses. End your critique with a brief description of how each identified weakness might have been developed and reinforced.
Length: 5-7 pages
References: Minimum of five scholarly resources
What are the vulnerabilities of the energy industry to climate change and extreme weather events? What measures can be implemented to reduce these vulnerabilities? Add a question to be answered at the end +Work Cited
Directions to Candidates:
- Begin the assessment by reading through the safety scenario, Parts A&B and then carefully review the assessment rubric. (See Attachement)
- Familiarize yourself with the resources provided in the Resource section below. (See Attachement)
- Your narrative response should include research references of effective practices in the area of school safety and management and should demonstrate understanding and application of NELP Standard components 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 and PSEL Standard 9, specifically 9a, 9d, and 9h.
Generate a narrative response (two double-spaced pages per assessment Part using the current APA format with a minimum of four resources in total utilized for citations)
Scenario – School Bus Crash
Part A: Crisis Response (NELP 6.1)
You are a principal of a public middle school in rural Mississippi. It is 3:30 pm on a Thursday in February. School released at 3:05 pm and freezing rain began falling at 3:20 pm.
The district’s central office administrative assistant just called and said she just received a report that Bus #10 has been involved in a crash. Initial reports indicate the bus slid off the road into the ditch, then overturned. She reminded you the superintendent went with the high school principal to a state training and is not answering her phone.
- What are the three most important immediate considerations?
- What responding agencies and/or parties need to be contacted? Why?
- How will you interact with these responding agencies?
Note: Use state and national resources to support your response to the key considerations below.
Key Considerations to include in your response:
· Situation Assessment
· Setting Control
· Emergency Response
· Accountability to Stakeholders
· Coordination of Resources
Part B is on the attachment.
You can use the attachment to complete parts A and B
*Part C will be posted at a later time*
Science essay about climate change
Hoyle et al. – pp. 17-34, 183-204
How does the culture and climate of a school district impact the achievement of the district’s vision and mission? What would you look at in terms of the district staff, students, and the community at large?
Unit 7 Assignment: Evidence of Climate Change
Due:11:59 pm EST, Sunday of Unit 7For this assignment, you will find an article that presents evidence of climate change and discuss your opinion of the evidence. See the attached document for complete instructions and grading rubric.
Answer the following questions in the context of your professional setting.
- Analyze the need for diversity awareness in communications. Describe the level of diversity awareness in your organization’s climate.
- Describe the demographic makeup of your organization. How does diversity or lack of diversity affect organizational communication? Consider possible issues concerning prejudgment and stereotyping of disabilities, gender, sexual preference, race, age, political or religious views, and ethnicity.
- Explore the manager’s role in creating a climate of ethical communication. What managerial strategies would best create an interculturally sensitive work environment? What is the importance of managerial awareness of ethical dimensions in the workplace?
- A minimum of one reference and one in-text citation is required.
- Think of the region where you live, you are from, or you love to visit. How is the climate system represented in this region? In 3-5 sentences describe how various aspects of this region represent the climate system. Optional include a visual representation as well.
Example answer if I chose Seattle, WA:
I have family in the city Seattle. The atmosphere in Seattle is thick with clouds and water vapor seven months of the year. The hydrosphere is represented by the Pudget Sound and various lakes around the metro area. Mount Rainer represents both the lithosphere and the cryosphere. The cryosphere because it is snowcapped and the lithosphere because it is a stratovolcano. The lithosphere is very prominent around Seattle with both active and inactive volcanoes surrounding the area because of the subduction of the Juan de Fuca plate offshore. The city has a thriving biosphere of insects and deer.
- If the distance to the sun was the only factor in determining the surface temperatures of Earth and Venus, which planet would be warmer? Briefly explain why and give the average surface temperatures of the two planets in this scenario, assuming all sunlight is absorbed.
a) What is the global albedo of Earth?
b) What is the global albedo of Venus?
c) Which planet absorbs more actual sunlight – Earth or Venus?
d) What is the actual average surface temperature of Earth?
e) What is the actual average surface temperature of Venus?
4.Venus’ average surface temperature is much hotter than Earth’s
a) Which object would emit more radiation (have a higher intensity) Venus or the Sun? Support your answer using radiation law(s).
b) Of the Earth, Venus, and the Sun, which would have the longest peak wavelength? The shortest? Support you answer using radiation law(s).
5. In 3-5 sentences, explain the primary reason for the difference in temperatures between the two planets.