Choose from one of the three following prompts:
· · Issue Prompt Option #1: Language
· · Issue Prompt Option #2: Immunizations ** SELECTED ISSUE**
· · Issue Prompt Option #3: Access and Enrollment Assistance
This executive summary should be no more than one page in length and should introduce your chosen issue, addressing the following elements:
1. Clearly identify the issue you have chosen
2. Summary of the facts related to the issue, including the importance of the issue to the organization, identifying impacted stakeholders and any initial assumptions related to the issue
3. Summary of the necessary analysis, including the interests of the key stakeholders, application of relevant laws and policies, identification of potential conflicts between stakeholders, and potential legal risks
4. Brief statement of your recommendation for a course of action on the issue
Remember, this is a first draft. You will have the opportunity to incorporate instructor feedback and revise this executive summary for your final submission in Module Nine.
Guidelines for Submission: Your executive summary should consist of 1–2 thorough paragraphs. It should be double-spaced, with one-inch margins and 12-point Times New Roman font, and should follow APA formatting guidelines.