Using the Ashford University Library databases, look for a scholarly/peer-reviewed quantitative research study on the topic you selected in Week 1. In your initial post,
- 1. Appraise the differences between experimental and non-experimental research.
- 2. Differentiate between a correlational study and an experimental study.
- 3. State the hypothesis being tested in the selected quantitative research study.
- 4. Identify the major variables and categorize them as independent or dependent.
- 5. Describe the methods and results of the study.
- 6. Determine whether the study is descriptive, correlational, or experimental, and explain why it fits this classification.
Document your sources in APA style (Links to an external site.), with in-text citations and references listed at the end of the post. For additional guidance see the Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) and Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resources from the Ashford Writing Center.
Denke, L. (2019). Family-Focused Treatments for Veterans with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. MEDSURG Nursing, 28(4), 235–242. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=138187886&site=eds-live&scope=site