- Identify four Marketing and Promotion Strategies (i.e., Advertising – Printed media vs. Television advertisements, etc.).
- For each of the strategies, explain the significance to your organization.
Note: The bolded words above should be the section headings in your marketing plan.
After the completion of the final section, your marketing plan content should be between 9 – 13 pages.
Your final marketing plan should include the following:
- Title Page
- Include the name of the organization and type.
- Table of Contents
- List all the contents of the marketing plan in the order that they appear, citing relevant page numbers, including appendices if applicable.
- Figures and Diagrams
- The page number of your SWOT diagram should be listed here. If you used any additional tables, graphs, and/or diagrams, list them on this page citing relevant page numbers.
- Cover Letter
- This letter (no longer than a page) should form a personalized overview of the document. Highlight areas of the plan that are particularly crucial to the reader, providing an indication of how this plan will help your organization attain overall success in the future.
Contents of Marketing Plan – The following headings and subheadings should be in your final marketing plan:
- Geographical Location
- Historical Background
- Marketing Goals & Objectives
- Market Analysis
- Environment Analysis
- Political & Legal
- Social & Cultural
- Consumer Analysis
- Marketing & Promotion Strategies
The final section of your Marketing Plan should be your Reference Page.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your response/position.
- Your final Marketing Plan should be between 14 -18 pages, including the sections mentioned above and your reference page.
- The final Marketing Plan should have a minimum of 6 references.
- Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.