- Consider the characteristics of leaders described in your Learning Resources.
- Select two individuals from the Good Samaritan Hospital with different leadership styles.
- Consider how the leadership styles of these individuals might have influenced their decision-making.
Write a 1- to 2-page paper that identifies the following:
- Explain the true value of leadership in decision-making.
- Describe one decision your selected leaders from Good Samaritan Hospital made or might have made. Then, describe their leadership styles and how these leadership styles might influence their decision-making.
- Using examples from your own personal work experience, how do employees perceive decision-making based on a healthcare manager’s leadership style?
- What leadership decision-making style do you believe is most effective in a healthcare setting of your choice?
Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure that your in-text citations and reference list are correct.