Consider all of the designs we have discussed. Select a behavior and an intervention and indicate which design you could implement to determine the validity of the intervention. Answer the following questions:
- Who would your participant(s) be? Do not enter any identifying information. For example you may have “Student A was a 14-year old girl diagnosed with ADHD” or “Participant was an 8-year old boy at the Adult Day Treatment Program” (1 point)
- What behavior will you measure? (2 points)
- What is your intervention? (2 points)
- What is your experimental question? (5 points)
- What design are you using? Why? (5 points)
- How will you know your intervention was successful (hypothetically)? Here you will have to sketch (but not submit) what your ideal graph should look like and be sure to describe the wanted descriptions of the visual analysis. For example, trend, level, variability, and latency to change (5 points)
Response in total should be about 450-500 words.