Research Project Annotated Outline
[WLO: 4] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4]
It is now time to begin putting it all together for your culminating Research Proposal Project. You will be using some or all of these resources (if sources are approved by your instructor) in your final Research Proposal Project. If you have any questions as to what your annotated outline should contain, reach out to your instructor, and see this Example of an Annotated Outline (Links to an external site.).
Create a detailed, annotated outline (full sentences, complete thoughts) of your final project for review by your Instructor. Provide a summary of any challenges that you have encountered and successes in your journey to the midway completion of your Research Proposal Project. Your instructor will provide feedback based on your submission to assist with your Research Proposal Project. As part of your grade for this assignment, you will be required to submit this outline to Grammarly and provide a screenshot of the results as part of your submission.
Refer to the Week 3 Checklist: Evaluating an Early Draft of a Research Proposal download, and complete questions 1 through 7 to self-evaluate these areas to ensure that they are incorporating what is needed so far into your work for the Final Proposal Project.
Before you submit your written assignment, you are encouraged to review Grammarly: A Free Proofreading Tool (Links to an external site.). You will need to set up a Grammarly account (if you have not already done so) and use Grammarly to check for grammar and punctuation errors. Carefully review all issues identified by Grammarly and edit your work as needed.
In your paper,
- Describe the research problem.
- Draft potential solution for inclusion in a future proposal.
- Illustrate the progression of the proposal through use of an annotated outline.
- Evaluate relevant scholarly research,
- Incorporate the scholarly research into the proposal outline.
- Provide evidence in the form of a screenshot that Grammarly was utilized to check for writing errors.
- List references of scholarly literature in APA format (7th ed.).
The Research Project Annotated Outline and Checklist