Be aware for this week’s presentation (assignment three), you cannot use Microsoft Power-Point neither can you use Google’s doc Power-Point for this assignment (because basically they are the same things). If you use one of those, you will automatically receive a zero, and no second chance will be given.
Assignment 3: Presentation of the Proposal and Reflections
Due Week 10 and worth 230 points
Refer to the Scenario for the Assignments.
Part A: Presentation
Provide a slide presentation in which you:
- Present the final project you proposed by using a presentation software tool of your choosing except PowerPoint, with at least fifteen (15) main topics/points in your presentation.
- Include a title slide/screen and references section. (These two slides/screens are not part of the 15 main topics/points requirement.)
- Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
- Provide audio narration of the presentation as if you were delivering the speech. (If you do not have access to a microphone, then provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
- Provide a link to the two (2) productivity / technology tool(s) you chose to demonstrate the application of the tool into a lesson or training.
- Provide a brief demonstration or explanation of how these tools will be utilized by your organization. (For example, if you are using a form of social media explain how your organization might use that technology to keep students or faculty informed about events, changes, closings, etc.)
- Include one point outlining the cost(s) of the technologies and what your organization would need to support them (i.e. additional servers, training for faculty, etc.).
- In addition to the presentation, create an infographic*, or flowchart to summarize your presentation. This should be something that can be displayed where members of your organization can get an overview of the new technologies being implemented.
- Provide at least five (5) peer-reviewed references, published in the last three (3) years.
(*If you have never created an infographic, you can find free templates here: http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/free-ppt-infographic-templates-designs-ht)
Part B: Reflection
Provide your personal reflection, highlighting what you learned from researching these technologies and developing the project. Discuss your personal observations of the tools and its applicability in an actual work or school setting. (Approximately two  paragraphs.)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Follow APA for formatting guidelines. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover slide and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Directions for submitting your presentation.
- Submit your Summary in the area designated by your professor.
- Review at least two (2) other classmates’ presentations and post a response indicating what you learned by identifying two (2) specific points that were made in the presentation.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine different types of technological resources for educational purposes.
- Evaluate how technology can change the content and methods of education.
- Analyze how technology can support the learning of diverse students.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrating technology into education.
- Write clearly and concisely about integrating technology into education using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.