The deliverable for this element of the project is a table that you may create in Word or Excel. The table should include at minimum 10 project stakeholders using the following headings:
Further, each stakeholder is labeled in the table using the PMBOK® Guide categories:
Table 4.1: Stakeholder Engagement Matrix
The PMBOK® Guide, 5th Edition lists the stakeholder engagement states/levels as follows:
• Unaware: Stakeholder is unaware of project and potential impacts (by project or to project; positive or negative).
• Resistant: Stakeholder is aware of project and potential impacts but resistant to change.
• Neutral: Stakeholder is aware of project but neither supportive nor resistant to change.
• Supportive: Stakeholder is aware of project and potential impacts but supportive to change.
• Leading: Stakeholder is aware of project and potential project impacts and champion of change with a goal to ensure the success of the project.
For the project to be successful, it is important to perform this analysis throughout the project life cycle because the stakeholder engagement level may change over time, and some stakeholders may leave the project and some new ones may come in.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more