Status: In progress
Deadline: Mar 06-2013
Topic: american history, great depression, 20th centurey, the gilded age, and World War 2
Number of pages:5
Number of slides:0
Type of work:Writing from scratch
Type of paper:Essay
Questions: Please respond to the question with a detailed essay that
supplies evidence that supports your reasoning. text book im using is “The american nation: the history of the united states,since 1865 volume 2 (latest edition) by Mark C. Carnes and John
1. For a long time, American historians have interpreted the Reconstruction of the South a failure for the newly freed slaves. However, historians today are explaining the events of the Civil War and Reconstruction as nothing less than revolutionary. In the following essay explain why historians have seen this period in American history as a failure, and then explain how they can now interpret it as a success.
2. Mark Twain described the era marked by industrialization, immigration, urbanization, and corporatism as The Gilded Age. In the following essay explain why. Be sure to offer illustrative examples in your answer
3. As America entered the 20th century, many people were optimistic, but at the same time full of anxiety. Author Laura Hillenbrand described this time as the beginning and end of imagination, all at the same time. In the following essay explain what Hillenbrand meant. Be sure to provide historical examples to support your argument.
4. When America entered the 20th Century, many people worried that advancements made during the Gilded Age had made the nation soft. In the following essay offer key examples as to how Americans, especially the Progressives, were putting muscle back into American society and foreign policy.
5. Throughout the 1930s America was engulfed by a Great Depression. At the time, no polls existed to determine how the public felt about the Government, nature, religion, technology, and other factors that impacted their lives. Historians, however, have looked to other indicators of
public sentiment. In the following essay, describe how the American public felt about life in the early 1930s and how those feelings changed by the end of the 1930. Be sure to show how historians have made such conclusion and why.
6. The United States determined the outcome in two ways. Based on
readings from your text, describe both ways and then explain how WWII shaped the
United States for the rest of the century.Paper format:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more