1) A) when does this film take place?
B) where does this movie take place?
C) what group is portrayed in this movie?
2) A) how is this group portrayed?
B) who are the main characters?
C) briefly describe their storylines?
3) A) how is the mainstream culture described in this film?
B) what is the mainstream culture’s relationship with the group, meaning was it based on mutual respect, necessity, hostility?
4) does this movie accurately portray the differences between the group and the mainstream at the time? explain.
5) how do these kinds of movies contribute to popular culture and people’s perception of history and groups in general?
6) why did you choose this movie?
7) any additional thoughts or Comments
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more