1) Choose a specific grade level and strand from the following social studies strands: American History, World History, Civics/Government, Geography, and Economics. Within your selected strand, you will also need to select one particular concept. (To assist, visit the Arizona Department of Education’s Social Studies Standards page at http://www.azed.gov/standards-practices/social-studies-standard/.)
2) Create an essential question that your WebQuest will address. Be sure to include the essential question on the introduction page of your WebQuest. Use the “Essential Questions” resource for details on how to create an essential question http://iss.gstboces.org/ctice/trainings/webquesting/handouts/EssentialQuestions.pdf.
3) Review Zunal.com to construct your WebQuest. (For examples of completed WebQuests, visit the WebQuest home page at http://webquest.org/index.php.)
4) Design a five-day WebQuest that could be used to teach and assess one particular concept from the social studies strand you selected. Account for the following lesson plan components:
a) Required resources and materials.
b) Strategies for integrating language arts, where applicable.
c) Strategies for teaching applicable social studies vocabulary.
d) Hands-on learning experiences.
e) A minimum of seven pages designed within the WebQuest website.
f) Differentiated instruction.
5) Write a reflection of 1,000-1,250-words on why you think the WebQuest you have devised represents best practices for teaching social studies and how your mentor teacher’s practices influenced your design.
6) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
7) Provide access for your instructor to view your WebQuest by submitting your WebQuest URL to your instructor.
8) Submit the assignment to the instructor by the end of Topic 7.
9) Additionally, submit the assignment in Taskstream along with your completed Practicum/Field Experience Observation and Activity Log after you have accumulated all of the required practicum/field experience hours for this course. Directions for submitting to Taskstream can be found on the College of Education’s page in the Student Success Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more