Ancient Chinese Contributions. Essay. Determine the four (4) most useful contributions or inventions created by the ancient Chinese. (1) Identify
Eight to ten (8-10) of these useful inventions or contributions. (2) Nominate four (4) that you believe are the most ingenious or innovative. (3). explain why you believe these four (4)
Inventions or contributions are the most useful inventions or contributions from the ancient Chinese. (4) Identify one (1) invention or contribution that you cannot live without and explain why.
1. Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic requires you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
2. While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not
Restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an
“interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other Written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
3. Use at least two (2) sources besides the textbook, which counts as one (1) source. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
1. The level to which the instructions were followed.2. The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.3. The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
4. The relevance of the explanations and descriptions.5. The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style. 6. Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the course shell for reference).
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more